Thursday, July 23, 2015

Where Do You Fall on the Political Compass?

I took the political-leanings test at www.politicalcompass.org/test and got the following result:



That's me in the corner, losing my religion.

It's a fun test and requires about 5 minutes to complete. You might want to try it, so you can compare yourself to people like the following:


I'd love to see the U.S. presidential hopefuls take the test. Hillary Clinton might require extra time to finish, aiming extra hard, as she does, to fall at the exact origin of the "graph."

  ❧   
 
Have you checked out my free book Mental Health Myths Debunked? Tons of info, tons of live links, lots of straight talk about depression, meds, therapy, psychiatry, mental health trends, statistics, and more (documented, with links to sources). And you know me, I call bullshit on bogus ideas (then give URLs to the actual data). The idea that antidepressants take weeks to do anything? Myth. Most people benefit from antidepressants? Myth. Antidepressants separate from placebo in clinical trials? Largely myth. (Half the trials show separation. Half don't.) Electroshock therapy is safe and effective? Bigtime myth. But don't take my word for it: Read the science for yourself. It's all laid out (with references) in the book. Download ePub or PDF now at NoiseTrade. Tell a friend.

  ❧ 

Retweet this post! It is with tremendous gratitude that I salute the great folks who retweeted me yesterday:



Have you added your name to our mailing list?

Also please visit HackYourDepression.com when you have a chance, and share that link with someone you know who might be suffering from anxiety or depression.